Bicycling in Kilkenny

Bicycling in Kilkenny

Flying for Free: Part VII

One of the philosophies of the space-a traveler is to make the most of every time and place they are in. There is no need to waste the mone...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

It has been about 5 years since I’ve written anything, so here’s a little update about what’s been going on with me.


  1. We moved back to the states in 2013.
  2. I have returned to Europe 3 times since then, and I will be returning once again in a couple weeks via military hops (Space-A Flights).
  3. I am teaching full time at a small community college in a rural area of Washington State.
  4. I am 5 years older and 20 pounds heavier than I was the last time I wrote for this blog.
  5. Three of our children are grown and two of them live in their own places.
  6. I have a 1-year-old grandson.
  7. Caring more about fitness and being in shape rather than the number on the scale, I have been working out for about 6 months. At times there are things that get in the way of my gym participation, but I feel much better physically and that’s really all that matters.
  8. I am still married to my wonderful husband who is now retired from the Air Force, and we will be celebrating our 24th anniversary this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment